Sunday, April 5, 2015

If the UPS guy knows then you should, too!

Yes, I told the UPS man.



My mother knows. She's the instigator of it all.


People on Facebook sort of know...

So I figure it's time I tell you all!

I am going to be a vendor at Good Old Days in Pacific Grove next weekend! There will be 220 vendors, 60 bands and shows on five stages, food, carnival rides and more! Come see me, and stay for the day!

I will be selling soap and stained glass. Mom will be selling her book about Cannery Row and some cards. And the Lovely Shannon will be selling cards, invitations and other things crafty.

Here is a photo of some of the soap I've made.
Fat Cat Soap with Oatmeal. Scented with Lavender Essential Oils.

It's moisturizing, had a nice lather, and well... I made it! So, I'll see you next weekend, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment