Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This is what I signed up for

Anna and Alfonso are gone. Sad, but true. We have two new chickens that I will introduce you to shortly. In the meantime, I wanted to give you (and me) a visual of the good things that are happening on the farm.

Apple Blossom

One of the newest members of our outside pride

Clean laundry on the Line with the chicken tractor in it's new location under the apple tree

Quince Blossom

The beginning of our tomato crop

Future tomatoes

Oliver, the first cat. The lion of our pride.

2 comments:

  1. Syd...thanks for sharing a peek into the wonderful world you are working so hard to create... and thanks for making some PP kitties a part of it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pleasure! It is so wonderful to be greeted every morning with such enthusiasm, and rewarding to see them grow and become more trusting. And of course, what great rodent control we get in return!

      Delete